Saturday, October 2, 2010

Personal Taste





I'm so in ♥♥♥ lurve♥♥♥ to tis korean drama ~

*Check my playlist~ Their songs r damn niceee~ ;)











It's been a mth on Channel U, av saturday 10.30pm, bt then it's juz once a week~ I'm not in patient to wait for so long~



So...I decided to install PPS so tat i can watch it whenever i wan~!!!
(where I used to insist tat i'll nvr install tat one cuz it'll slower down my old lappy, but now, I DON CARE EH EH EH EH EH~) =P



Casted by Lee Min Ho 李民浩 and Son Ye-jin 孙艺珍, etc.







~So sweet, wat a sweet guy~










♥~She's cute~♥

~神经大条的傻大姐~





~Kim Ji Suk & Wang Ji Hye~







Synopsis:-

Jeon Jin Ho ( Lee Min Ho) is a straight guy who pretends to be GAY in order to become Park Kae In's (Son Ye-jin) roomate. His hobbies include organisation and ironing, and he's known for his stoic poker face. He's a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out a women's feelings. Kae In is very trusting even though she has a habit of being betrayed. However, that doesnt' stop her from giving people the benefit of doubt and Jin Ho is no different. How will Kae In react when she finds out that her gay roomate is not actually gay at all and that he has fallen for her?








No comments:

Post a Comment