Friday, December 31, 2010

It's not Over~ It's juz da beginning


I told my Sis last nite, "It's over~!!!". She replied, "It's juz da beginning~" I felt all sorts of emotion surging within me after da event last nite~ Probably I'm nt in my hometown tis year~ sighed time passes so fast... Year by year...



I woke up at 11pm tis mornin~ It's very uncommon thou~ ROom keepin' day.. Swept n mopped da floor, change my bed sheet, laundry~



I was surprised when my landlady asked me to join them for lunch~ U noe, I'm kinda paiseh actually~ =P But they're making me feel so warm.. All were sittin and eating together~ We talked about how Sg ppl used to celebrate their CNY~ It's completely different from how we celebrate ours~ Feel so grateful for having such a considerate and sweet landlord~ Yea, they're so sweet~!!! =) Thanks for da so called, 坐飞机来的鸡~ ;) Coool huh?! Haha~



Went for Clarke Quay (Again?!! Yes Again~) for da countdown event~ Quite happening~ I met Britney and Lady Gaga there~ Gonna post da pics soon~ Hiak hiak hiak ;)



Well well well, it seems like today isnt bad at all~ At least I went to Orchard for dinner with sis~ Walked around Far East to hunt some CNY clothes for Mamas~(I'm juz helpin them to keep an eye on tat, I'm nt da one who's gonna buy it, I'm so bad~!!!)



Movie day tmr~!!!



Has started to feel blew for Monday~ =(



A.N.Y.W.A.Y. .....



A. V.E.R.Y



H.A.P.P.Y. B.R.A.N.D. N.E.W. Y.E.A.R.



P.E.E.P.O.U.~!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment