Thursday, November 24, 2011

Another Hole For This Month

It burns my wallet!!!! But I think it works on me.. I can feel da difference in jus one nite!!! How cool weh!!!! I'm nt being exaggerate but I think my wrinkles got lessen eh~ i actually used to have like fine lines under my eyes n my under eyes always look really dry & it makes me look even older.....

So for this time, I dare myself trying smthin tat might be effective on me but also cost a lil bit more than my usual spending~ lemme try for couple weeks more then I do another review har... :D

Da uber nice n frenly Xiao Jie advised me that this 30ml fluid can last for 4-6 mths~"reasonable wat"~ ok I wan~ hehe

Ok... It actually moisturises, protects and smoothes the eye contour of all skin types with precious Caviar Extract. Also, specially created texture to remove dark eye circle (wa mao wa mao!!! *raise hand*), eye pouch (walao eh, how can I resist??~) smooth fine lines ( i wan!!!) and illuminate eyes with youthful sparkle (sparkling smmore!!!!). Awwhhh, I can look 10 yrs younger from now on~ so sweet~ :P

Can't wait for da result now~!!! Hopefully I can step out from my house without having to conceal my under eyes at all Liao~ I wanna have pretty eyes!!!!

P/s again: with caviar extract eh ladies!!!! Hiak Hiak Hiak~ :p




No comments:

Post a Comment