Monday, February 24, 2014

Continuation of the review post~

Hi Hi,

Time to continue my unending 2013 review post lolz~ I promise it's gonna be a short and sweet one~ picha pichaaaa!!!!


Aug 13




Hearts lying on the beach~ Love like how they made this cake in a such creative way~ it's jelly for the glass looking surface~ we had our dinner at a Japanese BBQ restaurant at bugis+ before heading to the 10 dollars club for KTV session~ our simple gals celebration on stephy's bday~





Been to underwater world for the first time~ excited like a lil gal!




On one random day when my crave for dominos hit in~ no delivery service near my neighborhood so gotta pick up myself at one AMK branch~ end up having this for my lunch and dinner~ couldn't finish it alone :( and no dominos no more!!!





Just to show how I used to look like without a bang~





After cutting bang bang bang~ roarrrrr!!!!!!!


I was really in a mood to blog till my broadband got slowed down idk y and it was fishing damn slow uploading the pichas till I got fed up and I'm gonna say goodbye now ktb~ 


GOTTA SLEEP~ ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment