Sunday, April 26, 2015

First in 2015

As you may have noticed already, I've changed my blog appearance to a simpler background with lighter tone cos I'm so bored sticking to the same old dull background for years and maybe that's why I've been terribly slack in updating my blog... dark layout appears to be dull looking, lack of positive vibes boring I guess ...wth lol

Anyway, it's another usual Sunday, slacking at home but at least I got up quite early today (I mean to my standard *guilty*) trying to grab my breakkie at McD before the breakfast menu is off BUT by then I got there, no moreeee !!! I was so craving for scramble egg larrrrrrrrrr.... Nvm... Still went ahead and bought 1 apple pie, quickly grabbed few sachets of salt and sugar before fleeing lol... Why would I need those with apple pie? They got nothing to do with the apple pie but when you're staying alone, and you don cook often, it may not be practical for you to buy one big bag of those condiments for each time you need just a small amount of it~ right? somemore McD ones are packed individually so you won't have to worry bout them getting spoilt so soon and you can leave it like for months? no problem! sounded so cheapskate lol...


So just a small update on my Taipei trip in March.. I'm not much of a talking nor writing person so I won't be doing much of writings here so, just let the photos do most of the talking!


Day 1- Arrival/Ay-Chung Mee Sua/Taipei 101/Ding Wang Mala Guo


Had breakkie at Changi Airport after checking-in (pardon for the messy table =.=)





On the plane, for like 5 hours?? sleep wake up and repeat till we reach lol! It was the day after Mr. Lee Kuan Yew's wake first opened to public so the uncle sitting beside Yarling told him that he was supposed to fly yesterday but he postponed his flight just to pay tribute to Mr. Lee things like that...I don always get strangers to casual talk with me maybe I got a very arrogant looking face. Somehow people always like to talk to Yarling like almost every time when he's alone (they started making conversation only when I went to the loo) and especially when he's in Singapore... :/




So I asked him to take an #ootd pic of me while I was eyeing the luggage.....






Luggage spotted!!







So his uncle fetched us and we had a short city tour then here's our 1st meal in Taiwan! Ay-Chung Mee Sua at Xi Men Ding branch... Starving coz we both hadn't had anything on the plane since the early McD breakkie...btw, it was drizzling that time...





Night view of Taipei 101





Dinner at 鼎王麻辣火锅!!!






九十度鞠躬的服务
No joke! The staff body damn flexi man~ I bet most of the people can't even bow in a good 90 degree, can u? can u? well, can or not doesn't matter anyway la hehe






So for most of the restaurants in TW, so long as it's not the eat-all-you-can restaurants, you get to tabao all the soup based and whatever dishes that you couldn't finish up... They're very generous in giving those ingredients that come with the soup based like toufu, pig blood jelly etc... even if you're tabao-ing...




Day 2-Watsons/Cosmed/五分埔/东区


We actually wanted to go 阜杭豆浆 but we knew it's gonna be at least an hour Q there so we didn't wanna waste our time Q-ing since it's just a short trip this time for us so we headed to the not-so-bad 永和豆浆nearby our hotel, just a 5-minute walk.




汤包 or 小笼包 whatever u name it 









My 烤饼with ham and egg






Been wondering how salty soya milk would taste like...It taste like tofu in sukiyaki soup to me lol which is quite good but I couldn't take much...Soy is filling...








So the day 2 itinerary in Xi Men Ding was Watsons, Cosmed and Watsons and Cosmed lol







Uncle said 50岚 is the most popular bubble tea chain in TW... So must try!!! Chatime is nothing there













Muachi ala Japanese something like that.. We ordered seaweed flavour... I like it!! Sweet ma...hehe








Cheesy mashed potato... Thank you Yar...hehe







Big intestine wrap small intestine...Lousy direct translation... Big intestine is made of glutinous rice (not really a pig's intestine) and small intestine means Taiwanese sausage!







So snack before heading to the next shopping place, 五分埔! The bottom 2 are 豪大大 sotong balls and tempura~



*Shopping shopping at 五分埔*













Dinner or supper whatever, at one of the cafes in 东区~ Seriously in love with Taiwan..24-hour restaurants, cafes EVERYWHERE!!!! and uncle said if you're lucky, you may bump into celebrities in 东区 yo.... Obviously we're not lucky enough, yet..






He was completely exhausted~ Have some rest my Yarling :*




Day 3- 淡水


Having my 蛋饼 in one random breakfast shop nearby our hotel again... I personally think this is way better than the 士林小吃 chain de 蛋饼. Our hotel quite conveniently located isn't it? lol







His burger and black coffee








One and only cherry blossom left 








I wonder how near he got to the blossom to get this sticking on his moustache












btw I didn't edit any of these pics, all taken by my ip6 so even the blurry romantic effect is not filtered oh
















Sooooo refreshing!!!







Tasteless sundae cone...We threw almost half of it~ we bought the large one somemore aiksss....








Long lost brother found










He said nice but me noooonooooo.....























Uncle Auntie like mala so much~ Mala ramen again...... I took the mild spicy, or non spicy at all one I would say, hehe... This is his Mala beef udon~ I took Mala pork vermicelli....




Day 4-野柳/ 阳明山



Cosmetic coffee 









Uncle got sweet tooth like me tooo~ Brick-like toast pyramid


























Showing off 美腿 lol

















Buying some 土产...not some actually, bought too much aiksss













At one sleeping volcano on our way up to 阳明山






























Warming sweet potato soup








Forgot what is this called..Some bread with condensed milk as dipping








One of the dishes for dinner~ Stinky mala toufu~ just tried a quarter cube....
It was so jam on our down from 阳明山 so we stopped by one hot spring resort de restaurant at mid hill






Just drive by, snap photo, and post here saying, I've been here!! lol

Tight schedule so we skipped this, I mean all night markets T.T






So this pretty much sum up what we (mainly me) bought in TW 5D4N trip









We didn't get to go so many places and never get to tried much of TW delicacies too
So to satisfied my craving on the last day before heading to airport, 卤肉饭 at one random kopitiam





errrrrr, his 车仔面... My poor yarling~ Apparently this is not gonna be enough for him for the whole day. He didn't want to eat on the plane too claiming the meal on plane is too expensive...well, can diet good also la





Checking in at 桃园 air port











Taiwan is really a good place~ Till next time!

BuiBui







No comments:

Post a Comment