Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween on 30/10/2010


Halloween nite at Clarke Quay


Went for our dinner at Highlander~


Kinda dark but hope u guys enjoy it!!!



Meow??


Apple


Stephy


Heather




Guess where I found tis baloon? It's under my seat..haha


It's mine~Sth lk scramble egg..


Iewwww.....=P



I think it's baked cheese potato with Chicken or Mutton...??




It's not scary... Don worry...Juz to share da Colorful horns..




Photo shooting time after da dinner...




Keep focusing on, their 6 packs =P





Wat a slimy face...Nice make up!!! I should learn it~




Nvr tried Tarrot b4~


Cool...




Scary actually


Their tongue is actually....belt





Pity him..Y u point at his eye? haha


OOoooOOOoo


I got candy from u guys, sweetheart...


Bye bye babies...


I wan da broom..fly me to the moon...


Moshi Moshi


I wear S size


U're so kind...


All cutieess, especially da one in blue... *heart


Cute Chun Li








Lunar








I gt 4 horns~ Yes!! It's 4~!!!


Sweet couple~



It's juz about photos taking nite...Should get a proper costume next year... ;)



C ya next year...!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment