Saturday, November 6, 2010

Late post for da Graduation~


Haha..It's been a while..Yes, it is~!!! I've been so busy lately...Don really like tat...=(


Anyway, it's holiday today, n thx to da rain God, No I-light for tonite... =(


It's alrite..At least i can update my dead blog here..=P


22 Oct 2010, My graduation ceremony at Traders Hotel, Penang~ I reached pg on 20 Oct 2010...Went for dinner with mom n sis~ (I 4gt to transfer all those pics from my lil sis, so no pics for da precious time spent with my mama n theng theng)...


Good to c av1's here outside da ballroom...(even i don really noe almost all of them~) Don wanna talk much..let da photos do da talking....





Mama was helping me~=)


I look like flies~=_="


I love u!!!


Wrist bands for V.I.P guests...Haha... =P


She wanted to join me...


Thk u Thk u~....(Not for me)


Spot my name!!! (Too small???)


It's here~




Hoolala...


My mom said i look lk 小狗~haha...(look at my hand)


My mom lk tis pose!!




I like tis!!!




谁跟谁??






Haih..Y no mortar board?????


National anthem for UK n Msia!!!



End of da ceremony...


Group photo..



My only classmate...haha


Thx for da No.1 & 2 to 撑场~



Da chancellor ~




Principal, Jeffrey..


Yummay light dinner buffet ar CHA room...






















Thx for those whocomin!!! Love u guys!!! Muacks....










No comments:

Post a Comment