Friday, January 21, 2011

1 More Week left~!!

One more week left~ and I'll be home~ Yay~!!! Juz hoping tat da time wil slow down when I'm home~


NEW NEW NEW

Went to JB last week for my hair color~ Apparently, tat's not wat I really wanted~ I swear I wont be going there for da 2nd time again...They cant read my heart~=P...They don understand wat I wan~

It's so 黄美珍 style~ U noe? da gal of 神木与瞳~ Rocker style~ I don really like it for da 1st couple of days~ But, I cant deny tat i'm so clever and tried so hard to make da color more visible, by juz keep washing my hair so tat da color can be lighter and lighter and lighter instead of tis......黑色? 红色? 傻傻分不清楚 kinda color u noe?

SO...wat happen now is...I feel like my hair color turns into~ BROWNISH~ of course u can tel it's stil red~!!! But not like da one, PURPLY...BLACKIE...REDISH kinda color u noe?

So... Wat I wanna complain now is...stil with my hair~ I noe I'm so "kiang" again~=P... By tellin the hair stylist to cut my bang "Shorter pls~", "U may cut shorter"~ Now, damn regret de lo..It's so short and obviously I don like it again~... How to make them grow faster? wash twice avday??? Duh.. idk..


OFFICE MOVIN'

Tis week is my office moving week~ av1 is so busy~ packing, recording, organising...bla bla bla.... As a result, I wont be able to meet my lovely sis for a week~ Gosh~!!! My life is like wake up in da mornin, then work~ Back home-->SLEEP and wake up again in da next mornin~ Keep repeating da same thing almost avday~ Sick of tis kinda life~

New office~ New working environment~ Bigger space~ I cant imagine if I'll be staying back late alone in da office~ Dare not to think about it...

Thx to da office move~ I felt hungry almost avnite~ A muz to hav my dinner(or should I say...supper?) til my tummy explode~ Best if I can burp out loud~!!! Haha...

I'll be going bk to da office again later~ Juz to unpack our personal stuff~=_=" n some "general" stuff~ Idk wat is da "general" stuff tat she referred to...





GOSH~!!!! Pedicure appointment fulllllllll!!!!!!!! watabout me???!!! I don wanna hav tis ugly toes for my lovely CNY~!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment