Saturday, January 29, 2011

Da last weekend b4 CNY


Wake up early in da mornin juz to get my pedicure done~ Da appointment was fulled and I've gt no choice but to make da 1st appointment of da day~ Rosy Red for my toes~ ;)

And, da landlord of my landlord (Like grandparent of da family u noe?) made one whole square marble cake juz for us~ (I mean, Mr. Tan's family, and I stay here~ So I'm one of his family members~ =P) Cake is my all time favourita~!!! Even it's rainin and gloomy outside since tis mornin~ But for me, It's like mornin sunshine~!!!~ Bcuz I've gt a cake~!!! Da very last time I had cake was during my office moving~ My bosses bought an Awwwfully Chocholate cake for all of us~ For moving to a brand new office in da brand new year~



Tadaaaa~ Cake for my breakfast~ Da 2 round thingy on top of da cake are brownies in Roses~






Ok, obviously~ My face looks superb puffy in da pic~ n tat is why...I bought tis~






Lioele V-line waterdrop Sleeping mask~


I really wonder how can da shop assistant read my mind? She recommended da rite thing to me~!!! I've been so sick of my puffy cum swollen cum water retention face for so so long~ and now, she got me tis~ How can i resist? n she's so persuasive ~!!! Tat is y my sis has "died" under her mouth for so long~ and now...my turn???

I bought it cuz i really gt a very damaged skin and I juz cant leave it like tat especially for the most significant moment like now...., CNY is juz so close~!!!!


Watever, I'll use it avday and juz hoping my skin will be as sharp as a deep V longkang o watever...and It has to be 水当当的~!!! ;)


I'll be back on Tuesday~!!! I can smell my bed from here now~!!! Waitin' for me to go home~!!! My lovely bed n bolster tat were left at Home~ ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment