Saturday, October 15, 2011

My breakkie


I tot tis gonna be an awesome breakkie for me cuz I haven eaten for almost a year ady~ I was delighted to prepare my breakkie~ Kellogg's cornflakes, chilled milk and da yoguru's yogurt (ie raspberry crunch + rain forest yogurt)~


See......Im ready to have my lovely breakkie liao~



The dark color thingy was da choco flakes for rainforest yogurt~ not worms, avthin was fine at tat time...




Properly stirred, and then eat~!!!!


 BUT when i was about to finish it, gosh!!!!!! Ultra-intense pain in my tummy tat i could nvr imagine it could ever happen to me!! it's alot more painful than my menstrual cramp..~ I was like partially dead man lying in my bed~ curl like a prawn n i was completely IMMOVABLE ~ 

Wat came into my mind was, "wat if i juz die like tat, would anybody notice it???" my sister? my owner?? "how many days to discover my dead body then after i died??"7 all those stupid question

i got nth to blame but my cereal breakkie~ good tat i'm fine now after having few sips of extreme hot water, to kill da pain???? haha~ i guess it might be too chilly for my tummy as a breakkie in da mornin~ phewwwwwwww...

gosh...should I stil finish da milk then after tis horrible breakkie experience??? haih....


No comments:

Post a Comment