Sunday, September 2, 2012

My New Skinny Flap

BonJour!!!!


Good news good news!!!


It's time to gain back some stats for my pitiful neglected blog, with my.........


Cheng cheng cheng cheng~!!!


I present u.....Da cool metalic skinny flap~!!!!





I was told by my Sis that there would be a Comex at Suntec this coming weekend and she knew that I'd need a lappy very badly~ I think no one understands me better than she does~ I was really excited and cant wait any longer for the coming Comex~

As usual, we set our brunch at 1 p.m., left at 12 noon. Had our brunch at Old Town, Novena cuz I wanted to cash-in my salary to my UOB bank account~ There are only limited branches that operate extended hours during weekend and Novena branch is one them~ After pumping in da fund to "finance" my need and finishing our brunch, we headed to City Hall, Suntec for 3C products shopping~

It was my very first time to be at the Comex~ I never expect it could be so crowded with damn lotsa ppl!! Many security guards were there to regulate the traffic~ All da crews were so "obedient" when distributing flyers and brochures by "standing behind the yellow line"~  Haha~ Tis is truth I tell u! They simply did it tat way to avoid blocking of da walkway at Comex~

After roaming around and obtaining opinion from Yarling, I'd found da one I wanted at Best Denki counter~ But wat happened was that the model was out of stock and would need to wait till 6 p.m. for extra stocks.

My kiasu instinct prompted me to pay 1st so as to book for da lappy cuz most of da counters had no more  available in stocks~ After settlement, my sis and I went for a high tea at Kenny Roger's~ After knowing her bf would like to get one of the same also, we made our move back to Suntec to ask for da same model with 15.6" instead~ FYI, da one I paid for was 14"~ 

What a fortunate, there was available in stock for 15.6" at another counter, Gain City at Level 4~ My sis quickly made payment and grabbed one for safe, just in case they run out of stocks again~ While for me, still waiting for the call to collect my lappy~ After much delays from Best Denki, I decided to cancel the payment and buy the 15.6" one from Gain CIty~ Thanks God da earlier payment was made by Visa and it can be cancelled! 

Rushed to and forth from 1st floor to 4th, juz to get a lappy for myself~ Anyway, It's in my hand now and we went back happily with new lappy~



Here's da Granny Lappy~ Bye bye Granny!!!



Welcome to my life~!!!




Talk soon and nitezzzz~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment