Friday, August 13, 2010

~Crowded~




~Monday, Aug 9, Their national day~




We're supposed to go Marina, but too bad~ Most of da roads were blocked~ Even da bus oso changed their route~ Ended up, no Marina tat day~ We actually dunno where to go~ Juz walk along da street~ N it's DAMN CROWDED~!!! Iewwww~ Hate it!!!




Unable to squeeze in there, so juz watched here~






Dunno wat mascot was tat~ So lame~ =_="





Peeepoo mountain peeepoo sea~ Peepoo are everywhere~ From roof top, to da ground~ =P

~Nobody wil block their view then~


Illegal gathering? Nope, it's all about fireworks~




~Beautiful Nite scene in Clarke Quay~




~Ur gut big enough to try?? Hmm....



It was a tiring day n I was damn hungry!!!! I took my dinner at 9++( if not mistaken).. Unbelievable? Believe it!!!










~Good nite & sweet dream~




Lil updates, for da interviews, 1 word, W.A.I.T~ I guess both r big co., cuz lotsa ang mo in da office~ Even Ang Mo Kio oso don hav tat much ang mo~ =P But, too bad, da post itself has less career enhancement opportunity even they're able to pay for wat I wan~ Doubted if I should accept it if I gt short-listed pun~ Haih~ Mama mi ia~

No comments:

Post a Comment