Sunday, August 22, 2010

Simply da Best


My sis asked me where do I wanna go for my bday celebration~ I din even notice tat my bday is juz at da comin weekend... I tot there're stil couple weeks to go... I din realise it's already almost end of da mth~ N i'm already here for almost a mth~Wat da....


I never expect anythin for my bday~ But there's one thing tat i wish i could hav... tat is.....C.A.K.E!!! I love cakes to death... Even if im extremely full after meal, n there's a cake putting in front of me, i'll stil take it~ U cant imagine da satisfaction tat i can get from da cake!!!! XD Some of my frens' face will like "OMG, I juz cant believe u take tis!!!" =P Cuz nobody is able take it even juz one bite when they're full up to their neck, but i can take one piece kok..... =) I din noe when did i addicted to cakes... I'm not tat addicted to it in da past~ Not tat serious~ But now.... I think other than ice-cream cakes, coffee cakes, mocha cakes, tiramisu, then i'm ok with it.... (all those got cafeine one, banned!!!) Mayb can meen kiong take one small bite la... but durian one, owh.... I'm gonna throw it on ur face!!!! =P


So, I told my sis, i don mind where r we going for da celebration, as long as I can eat C.A.K.E~ hohoho.... I've given them an idea, n they'll make up their plan themselves... But i hope i can hav a theme for my bday... I wanted to hav everyone dressed up in bohemia style in my 21st bday... But, too bad, FAILED~ so tis year..... I dunno if i'll stil wanna carry on tis theme... mayb i'll juz go for a casual wear one? cuz SIMPLE is always da BEST!!!



I took lotsa cakes last year... Lotsa ppl were celebrating with me~ Tat's my happiest bday ever~ Mayb it's bcuz of 21st.... It's alrite... I'm not complainin o watever, cuz i'll stil appreciate watever i hav now... N wil definitely be as happy as a king for every single day ahead!!! =P One more funny thing is, I tot i'll be celebrating my 23rd bday tis yr~ I sighed time passed so soon tat my glorious 21st bday ady passed 2 yrs.... Then i think again, OOPS....... I admitted tat im a forgetful old lady... U noe wat? I juz don care too much on my age.... even most of da ppl said i look lk jie jie of my big sis, i don mind... I'm proud of havin mature look.... =P .......blek =P hahahahah.... of course i'll stil complain for getting older SOMETIMES~ blerrrr




CHEERS





~Peace~





I like tis room~ There's a window~ where sun rays used to wake me up in da morning~ There's a basketball court~ I can always see it thru da window... I like da noise, their cheers when they're playing around~ Smtimes, I can hear kindergarden's pupils are shouting "Jia You~ Jia You~ Jia You~" in da early morning... Seems like they're having co-curicular activities nearby...It might sound noisy for those who wanna cont their sweet dream in da mornin, but as for me... I juz like it!!! weird? =P It's already 10pm now, n i can stil hear da noise..It's not annoying~ But smtimes, making me overlook da time~ Well, all those basketball players r mainly uncles....Haha... No leng zai to c.... =P jk la...

1 comment:

  1. juz lik the high school days rite? so nostalgic sial larrr!! >.<…

    i also lurve the feeling of morning rays hit on my face…feel so nice! =)

    ReplyDelete