Friday, August 6, 2010

Yea~ It's Friday =)

WOA~!!!! SATURDAY IS COMIN~ =D


Can i juz leave avthin behind & enjoy my 3 days holiday 1st~? Yea, SURE my DEAR~ =P


FYI, tis comin mon is SG's National Day~


Happy 45th Bird-day SINGAPORE~!!!


Happy Holiday To ALL the residents in SINGAPORE ~!!!


Happy SHOPPING Day PEOPLE~!!! (Lotsa hot deals u noe?! =D)





Movie for tmr~




Coco Lee is comin to AMK Hub, Basement 1 tmr for her East2West World Tour Live in Singapore 2010 concert ticket autograph session~ 2:30pm... Our movie will be at 3.15pm~ Sure gonna be very very crowded then~ I guess she'll be late~ So, i don think i'm able to c tis SEXY BIATCH~


Idk how i'm gonna spend tis 3 days holiday~ Not to shop again~ But i think it could b really HARD~=D


~My words to all da ppl who care bout me~

I noe these couple of weeks could be really hard for me~ I noe im gonna face da same thing again when i decided to come here~ Start all over again.. But u noe wat, u guys r always making me feel better~ I understand tat u all wish to get urself updated, tats y u all wil keep askin me da same thing almost avday single day~ Tats Sweet~ =) Somehow, I feel stressful whenever I heard bout tat~ I wonder y am I stil here? Searchin n waitin~? Wake up in da mornin with a lil hope~ Hopin tat my fon wil ring n ask me to join them immediately~ :(.... But im very glad n touched when i get to hear tat, "Nvm lo, keep lookin for a better one lo~" *Tears droppin~* :')... EVEN A SIMPLE WORD CAN MAKE MY DAY~ THANK U~



No comments:

Post a Comment