Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I juz cant Stick at Home =P


It was 3 days holiday and I went out everyday~ U noe wat? Tis is a very good genetic trait tat inherited from my grandma n my mom~ *Blaming them for being so 风骚, hokkien called "Hong Soh"* =P



I always glance at my pics b4 I start with my post BECAUSE old lady used to be so forgetful~ Ok~




SATURDAY

I saw Coco Lee at AMK Hub~ She is thin, not really tall...N I like her flawless skin to da MAX!!! She late for about 15mins only~ So, stil able to see her~ I was waiting for her coming at da back stage n YES, she juz passed by rite beside me~ After tat, My sis n I went for our movie "SALT"~ Angelina Jolie is gorgeous~ tat's it!!! =P













Being a Tong Shui Queen, I shouldnt miss it~ Dessert time!!! woowooo



It's Tang Yuen for me & Mango Sago for her~!!! Yum Yum~






Mine >> pumpkin, Hers >> cheese & ham





SUNDAY




Lovely Apple Pie in GREEN~ It's in RED in Msia~









Went to Orchard~ Lotsa branded stuffs there~ My sis purposely asked me to stand there~ LV's on my left and prada's on my rite~ She prefer LV than Prada, so she captured LV nia~ Muahaha.... (joke la) But thx guan yin ma, I don siao branded like both of my sis~=P Those who're crazy for it, GO ORCHARD!!! SHop til u drop~






~It's blur bcuz of da movin mirror~





V're cam whore-ING in da LADIES, n she's so notty~ Keep rotating da mirror (FYI, their mirror is 180' rotatable) and ended up, captured tiok herself where she dint noe about it~ CUTE~



~She's so happy cuz I successfully created "HER" style~ ~I lurve it pun~♥~



~Cam whore-ing while waiting for JS & Clayton for dinner~






Our dinner at Italiano~!!! TRATTORIA




~Hmm, wat to eat?~



~Lazy me, merged all pics in One =P~

FYI, da one on top left was served as a complimentary...Top rite was my Caesar Salad...Bottom left was CK's Lasagna....Then so called Italiano's "Mi sua" for Jie jie (Bottom rite)~ muahaha~ can u c her pointing at her italian mi sua? She's so uncomfortable with it~ I ordered oso da vege sandwiches (center), JS's Pizza n Clayton's Ham sandwiches~ (I noe da pics r small, but...paiseh...express work memang like tat, hehe)



We stayed at Clayton's house, Playing Lami... He got punished for losing out his chips, pulled JS to get punished with him....NOBODY NOBODY BUT U~ LMAO~ JS don allow us to post da video in FB but she dint mention Youtube...cuz her dear dear will change his face like 四川变脸~ But editing a video can be SO SO SO time consuming~ Wil update when I really really feel free to do so la~ Geeeeeeeeee =D



Stayed til 3am++, slip at 4am++~ GOSH



~Ngo Chan Hai Cip Sao Hmm Dou Lor~






Upcoming post->>>MONDAY's holiday, SG's National Day~
(Bcuz I cant stand anymore... Should stop here~ My eyes becoming one line -_- Ini Macam ady~ 2 interviews for tmr~ Hav to keep my leng yong nicely~ =P )








If u're da one who likes to stay up til late nite , ur body's gonna be very heaty~ Easy to fall sick and pimples are very high profile to appear on ur face~ In tis case, drink more cooling stuffs~ For me, I prefer Chestnut drink~ Any herbal tea should be ok~ Bt having too much on those stuffs wil cause cramp~ I'm an old lady~ So i used to suffer from cramp~ =D







~Take care & Beautiful nite~ZZZzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment