Monday, September 13, 2010

*Late post* It's my Burfday~!!!


Ppl here used to celebrate their national day on da exact day itself, not a day earlier, to countdown n celebrate it~ It's a lil bit diff with da ppl in Msia~ Where we used to celebrate a day earlier n then countdown~ So, tis is Msia style of bday celebration, n tat is Sg style of celebration~ (It's juz my own statement la~ =D)


Tis year, I followed SG's custom~ I celebrated on 28.8.2010~ =) It fell beautifully on Saturday~ So good~ Av1 can make it~ ;) We went to MOF @ Japanese Sweets & Coffee in Raffles~ cuz they noe I like "lizard" (Da way they pronounce DESSERT)~ It's a Japanese Cafe tat serve varieties of interesting dessert~ Of course they do serve Japanese cuisines as well~ Simply a very nice place to be~ Especially for dessert lover, like me~




Here are some of da photos taken on tat day~ For more photos, check my FB~ ;)















We're all in BLEAU







~Yummay~





I lurve my cake n da candles~ They're so colorful~ Looks cute de neh!!!



B'day gal got free strawberry sundae from MOF~ Hmm~ Good~!!!



FOC~ Need no $$ Monay $$~



Everyday is MOF day~!!!







Enjoy da videos








Nice candles









Da candles were melting~ I was urging them to fast forward da bday song~









They're Exercising~ Can u tel how much they lurve tis exercise???








N... I received sth from anonymous~



Thx to all of u who contributed to da video clip in tis lil red bug~ Cherish~!!! Thx to Sharon, Hui Chin, Wei Teng, Mee Ling, Vince, Wei Ling, Yu Lin, Wei Hao n Kenny~ (Sorry, for not mentioning some of ur name in da video~ I dint expect tat so many ppl r involved in there~Surprise for me rite?!! =) ok la~ Really surprised me!!! Haha )




Note: Finally I got all da videos uploaded~ Phewwww~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment