Friday, September 3, 2010

Exciting Saturday~!!!

Post written on 4/9/2010 (Saturday)



Yeepee~ Later gai gai with my sis~ We're going to JB~ Walk around, shop around n Sushi King~!!! After i mentioned in my previous post tat i wanted to have Sushi King so bad, My sis promised me to bring me there~ Muacks!!! Dai sek!!!

I watched 2 movies tis week~ 1st of all, it's STEP UP 3~ I would say tis movie is awesome~ I like their dance moves so much~ So COOL~!!! Most of all, both Luke n Natalie are hot!!! Wooo~






~Rick Malambri, He's hot, aint he?~






I don watch 3D as I tot it'll be dizzy with da 3D spec on~ W/o 3D, it's stil nice geh~;) U guys should watch it~ I like these scenes da most~




Fancy Dancing in da Pool~




Another movie was Vampires Sucks~ Tis movie was really LMFAO~ U noe wat, I can hardly laugh out loud when I'm watching in da cinema~ As for tis one~ I juz cant stop laughin!!! If u're juz like me, who nvr watch Twilight b4, It's nt gonna be a problem as well~ Cuz it's all about LOL~ Of course it would definitely be funnier if u got Twilight bkground~heeeheee =D


It's another MUST watch movie recommend to all my babies~!!! Thumb up!!!! (SG 1st showing falls on Sep 4, 2010)


Idk y i juz cant stop laughin by juz lookin' at him~ He's juz hilarious to me~!!!



~U noe wat? He has 10 nipples??!!!~ ROFL




Posted on 5/9/2010

I'm going to commence my working life on tis comin' Monday~ Bt there'll be 4days work only as Raya falls on Fri~ Yewhoo~ We're planning where to go for tis holiday~ Erm, i wish i can go for cycling at East Coast~ It's been ages I dint sit on bicycle~ I hope we all can make it la~!!! ;)

I'm at Coffee Bean, AMK Hub now~ But da socket has no power supplied~ =( I wonder if tis is Sg's way of avoiding ppl from occupying their seats for too long~ Even when I was in McD, there's a socket, but I was kicked out from da connection after 3 hrs~ =( Sob~ But mayb most of da consumers r affordable to spend here, tats y it's always full house in almost every Cafe o restaurant~ Few bucks for a coffee at Starbucks, my Snapple only cost me $3.90 at Coffee Bean~ So cheap isnt it?

Anyway, I hope i can find a cozy accommodation soonest possible with seamless internet connection~ Thereafter, I can cont my human life again~!!! Yay~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment