Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It isnt dead~

Yea~ Thursday tmr~!!! It’s holiday on Fri~ Yewhoo~ 3-day holidays~ It’s da 1st public holiday during my 1st job~ I’m so exited!!! =D I cant wait for da outing on Fri~!!! =P

“T.G.I. Friday” Thx God it’s Friday…

… I can off for 3days CONSECUTIVELY~ ngek ngek~ =P Upcoming public holiday ---> Deepavali~ I dunno when is it~ I don hav calendar here~ But I noe it’s stil far more way to go~


Well, there’ll be a small high tea tmr at 3.30pm~ It’s my co.’s custom to have a small celebration in advance whenever there’s a festival season. My colleague ordered Deli France’s for da tea~ Wondering how would it be as I nvr tried b4~ It sounds great anyway~ =)


My FB n blog are so dead~ N I’m so speechless~ I dunno wat to update~ Avday is juz da same to me~


“How’s ur day??”

“Er…erm…uhmmm…”

I dunno how to answer a “HOW” question~ Working dayssss are all about WORK WORK WORK~ Sneak for instant messaging when my “roommate” isn’t there AND provided tat I’m really free to do so~ But it only happens at da 1st few days~ or Lunch time maybe?? My job doesn’t allow me to stop for even juz a minute~ Of course I’m nt doing any big business… But then, SERVICE is always inseparable from Rush rush rush~ Fast fast fast~ Speed speed speed~ Cuz clients r always demanding demanding demanding~ :/ No client wil ever tel u to “Take ur time!” Rite?

Bla bla bla~ Juz to let u guys noe tat, tis is nt a dead blog~ I juz posted ONE~!!! =P

Written on 08/09/2010 at 10.56pm~ Nitezzz

No comments:

Post a Comment