Wednesday, September 1, 2010

~ For U ~

Oukay, I think i shouldnt delay tis post any longer~ I need to tel u guys how much i appreciate u guys, all da efforts tat u guys've been made~ Tis post was actually ready to be posted few days ago, but I think it would be better if i separate it out with my b'day celebration's post since there're lotsa pending stuffs~




Dear Sharon, Hui Chin, Wei Teng & Mei Ling ,

I lurve tis part da most!!! I really cant stop laughin~ Lil Sharon, Lotsa pattern... Really entertainin~!!! I should watch it avday, then i'll look 10 years younger than my age~ Muahaha...

Hui Chin, OMG!!! I cant believe u juz smell ur “生菇” pillow like tat~ Do u stil remember we all used to cal it like tat? cuz it really looks like “生菇” one~

Teng teng teng teng, I'll take good care of myself here... Don worry~ U too ok?! Mama Teng~ =P

Mee Ling, U're so cute~!!! Da way u talk, ur expression...Everything~ Even we're not close, but it doesnt matter~ cuz I can feel ur sincerity by taking part in tis video~ N I'm glad tat u're a pajamas gal like me!!! Yeayea!!! I found my member~ Haha...


谢谢你们!!! 你们说都不会唱歌,可是我听了都觉得甜甜的勒~!!!


我爱你们 乘与 56782345678672345678468852 倍哦 !!!






Dear Vin 屎,

Actually I dunno how long does it take to do a light painting~ But i believe it's not easy at all~ Anyway, I believe u enjoyed n had fun while doin da paintin rite?? Nice masterpiece~ 谢谢你!!!






Dear Banana n Gummay,

I wonder how tis 2 siao kia feel when 2 guys shutted themselves in a room n keep talking~ Talk talk talk to a camcorder tat gives no response to them~ Haha~ Well, Gummay, my POLAR only appears on special occasion, very 大牌的咯~ I haven found a suitable outfit for him yet~ It's either too small size o too big for him~ So I give him a XXXL size cover for it 1st~ 顶住先啦~ So far so good~!!! ;)

Banana, ngai hmm ti dao ngi heh gong ma kai la~ Ngai eh hakka wa mo pass eh~ Ngai tiang dao hao xin ku neh!!! Ngi mo fang subtitle pun ngai~ ngai tiang tao ngi men ti ti siao nia~ =( Dan heh mo siong gon, ngai chong hiao tiang shao shao~ =P So far I haven met someone who deserve da "超级白" peepou here~ So no worry 会被老击败哦~ XD


Thx to both of u for da cakes la ( U guys even choose ur favourite, not mine~ =(~ blerr), candles la, wishes la, bday song la, da "shakes" la~ All la~ N our video clip editor, Mr. Gummay, 辛苦晒啦~!!






Dear Kenny G,

I dint expect u'll be part of them oso lo~ Kenny G, suddenly feel tat ur voice is da best among all~ Muahaha~ I'm serious k?!!! U sang truly from ur heart, N I received it!!! But wat i like da most is da last part, i think u're turning off ur camcorder~ Ur face impression was so CUTE~!!! ROFL






Dear my lovely Gui Ling (Kai ho reminded me tis, =D, he's still pronouncing tis way),

Wei Ling, among all, tis is da part where I gt a lil bit 感触~ It's been more than 10 yrs we noe for each other after all~ U understand me very well~ From my eating habits to my daily routine~ I think u rank da same with my Mom~ Haha... I'll take good care of myself~ Same to u ok? N don worry, I'll definitely shop shop shop to reward myself one~ Haha~ Don hav to worry nth to shop as long as u got da MONAY~!!! xixi.... Gal, thx for everything la~ Cin Wu Sim la u~ Cant wait to c u in tis OCT la wei~ N ur Batu Kia~ ;)







Dear all, again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!






Thx for da gifts, da celebration, burfday greetings, 等等等等~ I mean all!!! My life is sowonderful for having u guys with me~ Muacks~!!!




♥ Heart X 68936254642038465272034648083 times ~!!!

2 comments: